Food Science Research and Innovation: Delivering sustainable solutions to the global economy and society
10-12 November 2015 | Athens, Greece
The 29th EFFoST International Conference was held in Athens, Greece from 10-12 November 2015 under the theme 'Food Science Research and Innovation: Delivering sustainable solutions to the global economy and society'. The Conference was organized by the National Technical University of Athens (NTUA) on behalf of the European Federation of Food Science and Technology (EFFoST).
- From basic research in Food Science and Engineering to sustainable process and product development
- Novel processes for optimized conventional foods and optimization of classic processes for new products
- Energy, water and waste reduction in the food chain from theory to the consumer
- Food chemistry and material science for enhanced nutrition, health and pleasure
- Food microbiology: New research areas and predictive/monitoring tools for efficient and sustainable risk and food safety assessment and management
- Advances in food structure and functionality: Research and application from the nano to the macro scale
- Food science and process engineering research applications contributing to food security and water conservation
- Food quality from the perspective of science, the food industry and society. Current and future challenges
- Advances in research and applications of nonthermal technologies for food processing and preservation
- Advances in food packaging: Ecoefficient, biodegradable, edible, intelligent and active packaging
For more information visit www.effost2015.org.