Food Control is an international journal that provides essential information for those involved in food safety and process control. The work described is innovative either in the approach or in the methods used. Also the results are strongly significant for the science community or the food industry. Food Control includes original research papers, authoritative reviews, short communications, comment articles that report on new developments in food control, and position papers.
Food Control covers:
- Microbial food safety and antimicrobial systems
- Hazard analysis, HACCP and food safety objectives
- Risk assessment, including microbial risk assessment
- Quality assurance and control
- Good manufacturing practices
- Food process systems design and control
- Food Packaging
- Rapid methods of analysis and detection, including sensor technology
- Environmental control and safety
- Codes of practice, legislation and international harmonization
- Consumer issues
- Education, training and research needs.