EFFoST2023 will explore the theme ‘Sustainable Food and Industry 4.0: Towards the 2030 Agenda’. This is further examined in the below-listed three main conference sub-themes:
Sub-theme 1: Food Sustainability
- Sustainable development goals in public and private institutions
- Development of sustainable food production systems
- Responsible consumption and production
- Innovative food processing technologies
Sub-theme 2: New food product development: from risk assessment to nutritional foods
- Profiling and identification of novel compounds
- Valorization of bioactive compounds from food side streams
- Innovative food processing tools for mitigation of contaminants
- New techniques and technologies for tailored food design
- Application of digital technologies in the food chain and food sectors
- Health aspects
Sub-theme 3: Food and Microbes
- Food microbes and fermentation
- In vitro vs in vivo assays: implications on health
- Food-Microbiota data integration
We look forward to receiving your abstracts for oral and poster presentations. Please submit your work via the abstract submission system by 29 May 2023.
Make sure you block 6-8 November 2023 in your diary for this prestigious international food science and technology conference hosted by the University of Valencia and the Institute of Agrochemistry and Food Technology (IATA-CSIC).
For more information please visit the 37th International Conference website.