The 37th EFFoST International Conference will be hosted by the University of Valencia and IATA, with support from an independent scientific committee. EFFoST2023 will be held in the beautiful city of Valencia, Spain from 6-8 November.
The conference theme 'Sustainable Food and Industry 4.0: Towards the 2030 Agenda’ will be further examined in the below-listed sub-themes and topics. We look forward to receiving your abstracts for oral and poster presentations. Please submit your work via the abstract submission system by 15 May 2023.
Subtheme 1: Food Sustainability
- Sustainable development goals in public and private institutions
- Development of sustainable food production systems
- Responsible consumption and production
- Innovative food processing technologies
Subtheme 2: New food product development: from risk assessment to nutritional foods
- Profiling and identification of novel compounds
- Valorization of bioactive compounds from food side streams
- Innovative food processing tools for mitigation of contaminants
- New techniques and technologies for tailored food design
- Application of digital technologies in food chain and food sectors
- Health aspects
Subtheme 3: Food and Microbes
- Food microbes and fermentation
- In vitro vs in vivo assays: implications on health
- Food-Microbiota data integration
Please ensure that you mark your calendar for 6-8 November 2023 to join us for an exciting opportunity to engage with world-renowned researchers, scientists, policymakers, professionals, and students from various multidisciplinary fields related to food. Attendees will have the chance to share the latest developments, as well as establish new partnerships.
For more information on abstract submission, please visit the 37th EFFoST International Conference website.