The 38th EFFoST International Conference 2024 will be hosted by KU Leuven and UGent and held in the city of Bruges, Belgium. The EFFoST2024 conference will explore the theme: Future Food Systems: Innovation through Progress at Scientific Interfaces.
EFFoST2024 embraces the quintuple innovation helix framework, promoting interdisciplinary collaboration in the food sector. Our mission is to advance the global goal of providing safe, nutritious, and sustainable food with broad consumer acceptance, aligning with the ‘one health’ concept defined by WHO.
Discover the pinnacle of food science and technology at the annual EFFoST conference. Join global experts, scientists, industry leaders,
policymakers, and students from diverse food-related fields.
- Prestige: Experience a renowned academic event.
- Quality: Supported by an expert scientific committee.
- Diversity: Interdisciplinary engagement for collaboration.
- Innovation: Stay updated with the latest breakthroughs.
- Connections: Network and forge valuable partnerships.
For more information visit the EFFoST2024 website