2021-10-27 at 00:00
2021-10-28 at 00:00
The maximum amount of registrations has been reached. You can no longer sign up.
Hybrid meeting: Istanbul, Turkey & Online
Our food system is facing various challenges. To meet these challenges SUSFOOD2 has strengthened efforts to support research in the field of sustainable food production and consumption. This stakeholders workshop will showcase the findings and results of the 12 SUSFOOD2 cofunded projects.
The Stakeholder workshop is organised to inform a wider interested audience on the progress made by the projects and to explore the next steps to enable interaction between the research teams and stakeholders.
The workshop objectives are as follows:
- To share research findings among stakeholders;
- To obtain feedback from stakeholders to inform future scenarios/future research needs;
- To identify potential collaborations among actors to carry forward the innovations;
- To network with potential target groups or future partners, e.g. SMEs;
- To exhibit innovations to thepublic.
A more detailed program will be sent to the registered participants prior to the event. More information about the event location and how to join can be found here.