2022-06-21 at 00:00
2022-06-25 at 00:00
The maximum amount of registrations has been reached. You can no longer sign up.
Brussels, Belgium; Online
"ONE – Health, Environment, Society – Conference 2022"
The four-day scientific programme, consisting of plenary and break-out sessions held online and in person, will bring together participants with diverse backgrounds and expertise to discuss and share insights on the following topics:
- Examining food and feed safety from a broader perspective of sustainability.
- Exploring possible developments in risk assessment science.
- Reflecting on future strategic goals and directions for regulatory science.
- Contributing to new policy targets such as the EU Green Deal.
- 31 May 2021: Opening of the call for abstracts for poster presentations.
- 30 September 2021: Deadline for submission of abstracts.
- 14 January 2022: Deadline for submission of poster videos.
- 31 January 2022: Opening of registration for the public.
- 1-28 February: Poster video contest on YouTube.
- 31 March: Deadline for the submission of e-posters.
- 29 April 2022: Deadline for the public to register for attending the conference in-person (note that there is no deadline for registering to attend the conference online).
- 21-24 June 2022: Conference.
For more information visit the ONE2022 Conference website.