7th International Symposium on Food Packaging – Scientific Developments Supporting Safety and Innovation
The ILSI Europe International Symposia on Food Packaging are held every four years and are internationally recognised as a scientific forum to discuss the science that ensures the safety and quality of food packaging.
Main topics for this 7th edition are:
1. Advances in analytical techniques
- Migrants from FCMs
2. Progress in toxicological prediction and assessment
- In silico tools and modelling
- Models for mixtures toxicity
3. Progress in risk assessment
- Role of TTC
- Food consumption data
4. Food Contact Materials in circular economy
- Innovative packaging
- Packaging needs of new food
For more information visit the Symposium website.