Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, this event has been postponed and will be held in September 2021.
FoodMicro 2020, the 27th International ICFMH Conference, taking place at Megaron Athens International Conference Center, Athens, Greece, 7-10 September 2020.
FoodMicro 2020 will feature an exciting line-up of expert speakers and an excellent platform for the exchange of scientific knowledge on the latest developments and emerging challenges of Food Microbiology, and provide a wonderful forum for you to refresh your knowledge base and explore the innovations in Food Microbiology. In keeping with the tradition of FoodMicro Congresses, the event will be a stimulating occasion both scientifically and socially. Undoubtedly, it will be a great opportunity to see old colleagues and make new contacts, as well as to interact with the leading scientists and researchers.
Topics to be discussed will include:
- Food microbial ecology
- Microbiome; factor affecting microbial diversity and physiology;
- Studying and enlightening food microbial ecosystem and microbiome;
- Scientific diversity serving food microbiology;
- Food safety in 2050 – is it too early?
- Controlling and predicting microorganisms in food ecosystems
- Food microbiology in the context of one-health
The abstract submission deadline is 16 March 2020.
For more information visit the FoodMicro2020 website.