NUTRICON 2020 is dedicated to Food Quality and Safety, Health and Nutrition and will take place in Ohrid, Macedonia, from 10-12 June 2020.
During 3 highly informative Congress days, participants will have the opportunity to learn about different experiences in food production, technologies, food quality and safety, health, nutrition, exchange information about new trends and expand their network.
At the Congress, there will be representatives from the food industry (food producers, processors, food machinery and equipment manufacturers, packaging materials manufacturers, cleaning and sanitation materials producers, etc) present, who will have opportunity to exhibit their products and/or services. A brokerage event will also be organised to promote Academia-Industry partnerships.
- Food Ingredients, Food Structure, Additives, Supplements, Fortification
- Food Production, Engineering, Processing and Sustainability
- Food Analysis, Food Microbiology, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Sensory and Information Technology Sciences
- Food Quality and Safety
- Microbiological, Chemical, Physical Hazards
- Risk analysis (Assessment, Characterization, Management, Communication)
- Food Biotechnology, Novel Bioproducts, Functional Foods
- Consumers (Behavior, Preferences, etc.)
- Food Chain Management, Marketing, Economics
- International Programs and Projects
- Education, Innovation and Knowledge Transfer
- Hygienic Engineering and Design
- Nutritional Biochemistry (Carbohydrates, Lipids, Proteins and Amino Acids, Vitamins, Minerals, etc.)
- Nutritional Physiology (Energy Metabolism, Immune Function, Cognition and Nutrition, Nutrition and Aging, Nutrigenomics, Others)
- Clinical Health and Nutrition (NCDs/Chronic Diseases, Obesity & Weight Management, Diabetes, Cardiovascular Diseases, Cancer, PEM/Malnutrition, etc.)
- Health and Nutritional Epidemiology (Diet/Nutritional Assessment, Malnutrition, Maternal and Child Nutrition, NCDs and Nutrition, Nutrition and Aging, Diet and Lifestyle, etc.)
- Public Health and Nutrition (Health and Nutrition Policy, Scaling-up Nutrition, Food and Nutrition Security, Health Disparities and Nutrition, Disaster and Nutrition, Others)
- Public Health, Nutrition, Chronic diseases (Diet in Cancer, Cardiovascular, Neurodegenerative diseases etc., Prevention by Nutrition and After Treatment Nutrition)
- Nutritional Education related to Health Issues
- Nutritional influences on Cranio-facial development, Oral Cancer and Oral Infectious Diseases
- Oral Diseases and Quality of Life (Childhood through to Old Age)
- Orthodontics and Nutrition & Health
- Special Supplemental Food Program for Women, Infants, and Children (WIC) and Oral Hygiene
- Oral/Dental Health and Nutrition (Mouth and Teeth Diseases)
- Nutritional Education related to Oral Health Issues
- Food labeling and Nutrition & Health claims (national, international and global harmonization)
- Nutrition Guidelines, Regulations and Legislation (differences and harmonization)
- Harmonization of Education for Nutritional Health and Training Standards
- Malnutrition in particular Micronutrient deficiency (poor or under-nutrition, over-nutrition etc.).
- Healthy Nutrition (Bio-functional Nutrition)
- Dietary (therapeutically) Nutrition and Diet Supplements
- Anti-aging Nutrition
- Nutrition for Collectivities (Mass catering) and Special Needs Groups (Sports, Vegan, Religious, etc.)
For more information, visit the NUTRICON website.