Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, this event has been postponed and will be held on 24-26 February 2021.
The 7th symposium on Food Packaging will emphasise scientific developments supporting safety and innovation. It will be held on 18-20 November 2020 in Barcelona, Spain. The ILSI Europe International Symposium on Food Packaging is held every four years and internationally recognised as a scientific forum to discuss the science that ensures the safety and quality of food packaging.
Abstracts can be submitted for the topics mentioned below:
1. Advances in analytical techniques
- Migrants from FCMs
2. Progress in toxicological prediction and assessment
- In silico tools and modelling
- Models for mixtures toxicity
3. Progress in risk assessment
- Role of TTC
- Food consumption data
4. FCMs in circular economy
- Innovative packaging
- Packaging needs of new food
For more information visit the ILSI website.